Homeowners who are selling their houses must contact the Treasurer for a full closing packet, which must be in their possession by law to close on their house. Some of these documents are required for closing and others are to be given to the new homeowners. Debbie Voloshin, Treasurer, debbievoloshin@hotmail.com

Photo credit: Keith Hunsberger